The Martian Mystique
a. Constant Anxiety
b. Seven Sorrows
“To teach is to learn twice” — Joseph Joubert
1. By using music as your weapon of choice, what is your Mission?
Our mission is to try to open the mind of the listeners and sort of set them free from any imaginary boundary. It is time for people to be creative again.
“There are only two ways to be impartial. One is to be completely ignorant. The other is to be completely different” — Charles Curtis
2. Is there anything in the music you created that the listener should pay special attention too?
People should listen to it without any prejudice, they should also try not only to listen but also feel the tracks.
“Something wonderful and strange that the artist fashions out of the chaos of the world in torment of his soul”. — W. Somerset Maugham
3. Your music matures and grows the longer I listen to it, was this your intention? If so, why?
For this to happen it all has to be in the right time in the right place. Maybe it is the fact that we don’t pre-compose the tracks when we record them. We do it live, don’t use a computer and don’t edit anything afterwards.
“Certain signs preceeds certain events” — Cicero
4. Do you believe in lifeforms beyond humans? If yes, why?
There is no evidence other lifeforms don’t exist, so it is possible. For years mankind is trying to find other lifeforms other planets, we have to wait and see. Maybe the other lifeforms find us before we find them.
“Don’t play what there, play what’s not there” — Miles Davis
5. At this moment, what does the music you are working on in the studio right now sound like?
We try to compose tracks which are not similar to things we already did, we have the urge to create something new (for us).